Top Basel How to Get Around
72 results | All Basel Tours
* A traveler said: "Oskar was an amazing and knowledgeable guide. He individualized the tour and in four hours gave up multiple experiences and tips for further exploration."
* A traveler said: "Adrian was a great guide for our day to Pilatus. We had an excellent day and saw a lot on the tour. Fun taking so many modes of transportation. Switzerland is beautiful."
* A traveler said: "This was an enjoyable, comfortable tour . Basel is a beautiful City. My travel companion left her purse on the bus and we were able to retrieve it when the dricver was finished for the day. How thankful and pleased in his effort to get the purse back to her."
* A traveler said: "Brilliant tour around Basel. As a first time traveler to Basel the tour gave a wonderful insight to the history and creation of this beautiful city.|Tour commentary was very extensive and informative. Great tour to familiarize yourself on arrival."
* A traveler said: "Having a friendly and personable driver gave us a wonderful first impression of Basel. Viator is always reliable."
* A traveler said: "Excellent and guide was super nice and good. Highly recommend both she and the tour. Fanny Katz, Travel Advisor Basel -- In this private tour felt I saw and learned the city of Basel. Will send clients in future and use this tour."
* A traveler said: "We were so fortunate to have Oskar guide us from Basel to Luzern. He is so knowledgeable about the train trip (and points of interest along the way), and once in Luzern, he took us to amazing sights both well-known and out-of-the-way. He is a delightful guide. He even suggested a great restaurant for our return to Basel (Walliserkanne, which was great). Thank you, Oskar!!"
* A traveler said: "Driver was prompt courteous and the process was hassle free. Just what we wanted."
* A traveler said: "The landscape was beautiful…lakes, mountains. It was interesting to see how people lived in the small towns. We saw cows with their big cowbells around their necks walking down the roads."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed to see parts of the town we wouldn’t have seen without this tour. Every shop, bakery, cafe was special and recommendable."
* A traveler said: "Chad was knowledgeable about Basel culture and the history. He answered all our questions very well. Would do another guided tour with him."
* A traveler said: "This turned out to be a wonderful day with a private guide who was very personable. The ride on the train was great with lots of viewing windows. The food was good too!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience on the top of the world. Eric (the Guide) did a fantastic logistics job which meant that we could do a return trip from Basel to Zermatt and spend quality time at the viewing point - all in the same day. The return journey went like clockwork."
* A traveler said: "Great, personal tour of basil. We thoroughly enjoyed our tour guide and would definitely use her again"
* A traveler said: "This was such a nice surprise tour. It was well organized and boats took people out about every 30 minutes. The boats were not crowded and they boatman ensured that everyone got a good view of the falls. Our driver was wonderful and very helpful, giving us water on the way there and on the way home. We had a terrific day and were so glad we booked it."
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing trip! The drive to Amsterdam was perfect. Michael the driver was really really fun and informative and helpful! Our guide was so impressive - he took time to allow us to experience the city in a unique and personal way. I would highly recommend this trip to everyone. We learned about so much of the history in a manner that allowed us to truly absorb the facts because it was so individually tailored. And the guide loved sharing his town."
* A traveler said: "This was a perfect day. Our tour guide, David, was prompt, a wealth of Swiss knowledge, kind and helpful. We were together for over ten hours and it was a joy. He was great with my 11 and 14 year old children. The tour of Jungfraujoch was astonishingly beautiful. We saw immense glaciers and walked under one. The trip was all as advertised and more."
* A traveler said: "First, our tour guide was amazing. We caught a train to Lucern. Then took a boat across Lake Lucern. We really enjoyed the scenery. Took the cog wheel up the mountain. Wow! What an experience. It was foggy on the top so we had limited views. Then we rode the gondola down the other side of the mountain. This is an experience we will never forget. We are so glad that we decided to take this tour."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Cable Car Tours
- Car Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- Rail Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Trolley Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Things to do in Zurich
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Strasbourg
- Things to do in Montreux
- Things to do in Geneva
- Things to do in Davos
- Things to do in Dijon
- Things to do in Annecy
- Things to do in Lake Como
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Central Switzerland
- Things to do in Alsace
- Things to do in Swiss Alps