Top Activities on the Ground in Barcelona
182 results | All Barcelona Tours
* A traveler said: "The tour was great ! The guide was very knowledgeable! Definitely recommend doing this tour if you want to get a sense of the city in a bike ride. I enjoyed it !!!"
* A traveler said: "This was the best night in Barcelona. Great food and drink and tried food and drinks we have not before. Met some really nice people and our guide Alex made the tour a fun and knowledgable experience."
* A traveler said: "Julie is exceptional! Very well informed, made it a fun time with my small group. Carefully selected stops, safety first, and a walking encyclopedia. God bless you girl."
* A traveler said: "I had visited Barcelona a couple of times and definitely by bike is the best way to get a great sense what the city is about. If you are lucky, Julian will lead the tour. You can see he is a real passionate about the history of the city and made the experience even better. The whole tour was extremely well organised and we couldnt have had a better time. =)"
* A traveler said: "Beauty of surroundings, loved the view from the wineries deck of Montserrat. Marta did an excellent job explaining the history of the area and the history of the wineries family business 36 generations.. Impressive!"
* A traveler said: "Marta is an INCREDIBLE guide. Probably the best I’ve ever had. I went solo and had a blast. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "The tour was informative. I wish I had more time. We had to choose between the hike to the cross and the museum. We chose the hike which was lovely."
* A traveler said: "Breathtaking views, fascinating history. Highly recommend… Ask for Vicente-excellent tour guide, very knowledgeable, friendly, and flexible Worth every penny"
* A traveler said: "I recommend if you want to know the history and historical places Barcelona, as I found this interesting."
* A traveler said: "Marc P was a wonderful guide - we took English only tour. Very knowledgeable and entertaining delivery."
* A traveler said: "We had a fantastic time on the Montserrat tour. Our guide Aurora was very knowledgeable and humorous. You can see beautiful views from the monastery. The vineyard, Oller del Mas, was also a delight. Great wines on a great property. Overall, the whole tour exceeded our expectations."
* A traveler said: "Monserrat is an amazing place and Sebastian was the perfect guide to take us there. He has a vast cultural and historical knowledge of Spain as well as many other subjects. We had a perfect day with Sebastian and we couldn’t imagine anyone being better."
* A traveler said: "Great place!!!!! We did not get to ride the train due to an accident . But it worked out fine. We loved the outing."
* A traveler said: "Both tour guide and Driver were great. Wonderful information. They were both very helpful are we having a great time"
* A traveler said: "We did a 4 hour e-bike tour with Olga. She was a great tour guide, we all had a wonderful afternoon."
* A traveler said: "Cannot put into words what the experience is like until you do it for yourself !!! My husband & I decided to take a half day away from city center and so glad we did … Unbelievable views & the history was a bonus !!!"
* A traveler said: "The guide Arnauo (Arnold) was exceptional. The guide was able to tell us about the history of Monstserrat in great detail. The Monastery has a wonderful story, when I viewed the Madonna I experienced a moment of peace that I have never felt. These few minutes were one of the many highlights. We took the train to the top and hiked down, that was a good choice, much easier than hiking back up and taking the train down, therefore buy a one way ticket unless you want a challenging hike for the day. The second leg, the wine tour was also very quaint. Barcelona is just now getting back to having tourists and we felt very welcome. Our guide was very happy to be back to work and this was very encouraging, we were worried about traveling and intruding, but people were very kind."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour. Tour guide was awesome and driver was excellent. I definitely recommend this tour!!!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour and guide! We adore this amazing place 🤩 Our great guide told a lot of stories and facts about Monserrat and also about Barselona. We will definetely come back to Barselona and enjoy different parts of town during tours❤️"
* A traveler said: "Enrique was great Lively,informative and the tour flew by Covered everything and more Five stars and great value"
* A traveler said: "I hr drive to a holly place in the mountains. It was little hard to find the meeting place. It is in the bus station terminal 19."
* A traveler said: "This tour was excellent! Montserrat is a must -see if you are in Barcelona. My tour guide Barbara was absolutely wonderful. Very knowledgeable and the best!"
* A traveler said: "We had a very nice trip to Montserrat. Francesco was a lovely guide. He was vibrant, to the point and not shy of making a joke. He also gave very good suggestions on how to spend the afternoon in Montserrat. Overall a day well spend when in Barcelona."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Miguel was the absolute best. . He really loves his country and city and did the best job of teaching us of history and information . He was very fun and a great driver ! The tour was also wonderful and and we enjoyed every minute of it."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Active & Outdoor Classes
- Fun & Games
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- Bike Rentals
- Motorcycle Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Outback Tours
- Pedicab Tours
- Roller Skating
- Scavenger Hunts
- On the Water
- Winter Sports
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Estrella Damm Factory
- Sant Joan Funicular Railway
- National Art Museum of Catalonia (Museu Nacional d’Art de Catalunya)
- House of Silk (La Casa de la Seda)
- St. James Square (Plaça de Sant Jaume)
- Park Güell
- Colonia Güell
- Sant Sadurni d'Anoia
- Montjuic Park (Parc de Montjuïc)
- Ciutat Vella (Old Town)
- Montjuïc Castle (Castell de Montjuïc)
- Barcelona City History Museum (MUHBA)
- St. Benet Monastery (Món Sant Benet)
- Catalan Regional Government Building (Palau de la Generalitat de Catalunya)
- Salt Mountain Cultural Park (El Parque Cultural de la Montana de Sal)
- Collserola Tower (Torre de Collserola)
- La Monumental Bullring (Plaza de Toros Monumental de Barcelona)
- Passeig de Gracia
- Things to do in Catalonia
- Things to do in Tarragona
- Things to do in Girona
- Things to do in Mallorca
- Things to do in Toulouse
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Ibiza
- Things to do in Montpellier
- Things to do in Valencia
- Things to do in Arles
- Things to do in Nîmes
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Avignon
- Things to do in Balearic Islands
- Things to do in Midi-Pyrénées