Top Barcelona Historical Tours
482 results | All Barcelona Tours
* A traveler said: "Marc P was a wonderful guide - we took English only tour. Very knowledgeable and entertaining delivery."
* A traveler said: "Loved our guide. She made a great tour come to life, brought a talented architect’s life work our favorite part of visiting Barcelona."
* A traveler said: "Enrique was great Lively,informative and the tour flew by Covered everything and more Five stars and great value"
* A traveler said: "Amazing sights; wonderful tour. Great, knowledgeable guide. Perfect amount of time allowed at both places."
* A traveler said: "Beauty of surroundings, loved the view from the wineries deck of Montserrat. Marta did an excellent job explaining the history of the area and the history of the wineries family business 36 generations.. Impressive!"
* A traveler said: "Clara was an excellent guide who gave us lots of information! The Sagrada was beautiful and getting the early entry was a great idea."
* A traveler said: "Great place!!!!! We did not get to ride the train due to an accident . But it worked out fine. We loved the outing."
* A traveler said: "The tour was informative. I wish I had more time. We had to choose between the hike to the cross and the museum. We chose the hike which was lovely."
* A traveler said: "Marta is an INCREDIBLE guide. Probably the best I’ve ever had. I went solo and had a blast. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Great tour Great knowledgeable very pleasant engaging guide Easy to understand and we learned a great deal"
* A traveler said: "Rodrigo was an excellent tour guide. He was very knowledgeable and we loved every second of it. The scenery was beautiful!"
* A traveler said: "We had a fantastic time on the Montserrat tour. Our guide Aurora was very knowledgeable and humorous. You can see beautiful views from the monastery. The vineyard, Oller del Mas, was also a delight. Great wines on a great property. Overall, the whole tour exceeded our expectations."
* A traveler said: "David was an amazing tour guide, I’ve been on many tours but none come near to this great experience. Thank you David!"
* A traveler said: "Breathtaking views, fascinating history. Highly recommend… Ask for Vicente-excellent tour guide, very knowledgeable, friendly, and flexible Worth every penny"
* A traveler said: "Sylvia was an excellent guide, I highly recommend her! I do resent having to use at least 100 words to get this review posted"
* A traveler said: "Ruben was an awesome guide! He took his time showing us around and was very knowledgeable. Great communication and spent alot of time telling us stories about Dali. Would highly recommend him as a guide."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Rod was fantastic. He was so full of knowledge and history and this made the trip so memorable. The time in the van and visiting the sites was a perfect balance. What an amazing day."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Manu was excellent. From the meeting point, to guiding us through and not rushing. We had a group of 6. Awesome tour and highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Love this excursion! Costa Brava is amazing, they have us enough time to be able to swim and have a good lunch, then we drove to Pals, the to Girona. Overall amazing trip. The driver and guide, Enrique, is very funny, such an awesome guide, very knowledgeable and friendly."
* A traveler said: "This place is amazing, wish we were able to visit the museum during the day but time did not allow us to."
* A traveler said: "We had the best time with Arnold!! He was so knowledgeable and nice!! We learned a lot! The drive was relaxing and Arnold made us feel comfortable!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour and tour guide. However when I was there I noticed you can book a audio tour with the same access for about 60% less than this tour."
* A traveler said: "Our guide knew her stuff and made us feel comfortable during a bit of a crazy time in Barcelona (protests)! She was great."
* A traveler said: "100% recommend! There was a great balance between the guide’s explanations and free time to explore the city and the musem on our own. Would definitely go again."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Art & Culture Classes
- Arts & Design
- Archaeology Tours
- Cultural Tours
- Historical Tours
- Literary Tours
- Music Tours
- Photography Tours
- Religious Tours
- Pop Culture
- Shows & Performances
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Oller del Mas
- Sant Sadurni d'Anoia
- Frederic Mares Museum (Museu Frederic Mares)
- Barcelona Maritime Museum (Museu Marítim de Barcelona)
- França Railway Station (Estació de França)
- Temple of Augustus (Temple d'August)
- Magic Fountain (Font Màgica)
- George Orwell Square (Plaça de George Orwell)
- History Museum of Catalonia (Museu d'Historia de Catalunya)
- Placa del Rei
- Centre de Cultura Contemporània de Barcelona (CCCB)
- Royal Monastery of St. Mary of Pedralbes (Monestir de Pedralbes)
- Old Estrella Damm Factory (Antigua Fabrica Estrella Damm)
- Montserrat Mountain
- Port Olímpic
- Arc de Triomf
- Freixenet Winery (Celler Freixenet)
- El Tablao de Carmen
- Things to do in Catalonia
- Things to do in Tarragona
- Things to do in Girona
- Things to do in Mallorca
- Things to do in Toulouse
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Ibiza
- Things to do in Montpellier
- Things to do in Valencia
- Things to do in Arles
- Things to do in Nîmes
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Avignon
- Things to do in Balearic Islands
- Things to do in Midi-Pyrénées