Top Barcelona Arts & Design
261 results | All Barcelona Tours
* A traveler said: "The guide’s knowledge of the architectural demands and innovation were particularly interesting. Thanks Cle"
* A traveler said: "The story about how Gaudí helhed the workers children by making a school for them. And about his death as a very poor and humble man."
* A traveler said: "Everything, all the details and information received from Suzie, everything was wonderful. Excellent, organized and full of details"
* A traveler said: "Isaac was a very funny and very detailed guide with a great knowledge of history. I really enjoyed this visit!!!"
* A traveler said: "Our trip was as cancelled but accommodations were made and it became the highlight of our trip. We recommend Travelers Rest as a great and friendly place with Great Fish and Chips great hosts and lively characters! Be sure to say hello to Simon and Alan!!!"
* A traveler said: "A great tour with great locations - to become familiar with the wonderful city Barcelona. Our guide Rod (Rodrigues) provided many information and details on the history both of Catalunya and the city. The program is well organised - you get to see the jewels of Barcelona. Our group was small - with 7 participants."
* A traveler said: "Tour with earbuds was wonderful. It is timed so that (unlike many narrated tours) it was not necessary to control the narration. The casa is beautiful and the narration explains Gaudi's vision for the house in great detail. Well worth the time to visit."
* A traveler said: "The guide was excellent he made the excursion educational and fun. The best tour I have been on in Spain. Give him a pay raise"
* A traveler said: "The tour was great ! The guide was very knowledgeable! Definitely recommend doing this tour if you want to get a sense of the city in a bike ride. I enjoyed it !!!"
* A traveler said: "Clara was an excellent guide who gave us lots of information! The Sagrada was beautiful and getting the early entry was a great idea."
* A traveler said: "It's very fast paced so you can see a lot in one day. Most importantly, I had missed my pickup because of technical difficulty with my phone. When I got it fixed, I was able to meet up with the tour guide and finish 80% of the tour. I only missed the beach which I go to regularly on my month long holiday. And the tour guide was funny and engaging."
* A traveler said: "This was a great way to look over the city and figure out where you want to go on your own. I highly recommend it for a great overview!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Rod was amazing. He gave the best tour we've been on. His knowledge of the history of each place was very informative and interesting. He made sure we all were comfortable at all times. We saw a lot of really interesting landscapes and buildings. This is a tour I would take again."
* A traveler said: "The two tour guides were excellent (Girona and Dali’s Museum) . Very knowledgeable and caring staff."
* A traveler said: "Loved this tour as the time was best for the sun coming thru the stain glass. Park was length so wear walking shoes. Tour Service was excellent."
* A traveler said: "Sylvia was an excellent guide, I highly recommend her! I do resent having to use at least 100 words to get this review posted"
* A traveler said: "we had been to the park before but without a tour, make sure you book in advance as gets really busy. lovely guide informative we would have missed out so much information without a guide. well worth the money"
* A traveler said: "Beauty of surroundings, loved the view from the wineries deck of Montserrat. Marta did an excellent job explaining the history of the area and the history of the wineries family business 36 generations.. Impressive!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Manu was excellent. From the meeting point, to guiding us through and not rushing. We had a group of 6. Awesome tour and highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Ruben was an awesome guide! He took his time showing us around and was very knowledgeable. Great communication and spent alot of time telling us stories about Dali. Would highly recommend him as a guide."
* A traveler said: "Had a wonderful evening with the interesting group of people and our chef Fernando! Would definitely recommend it!!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour Great knowledgeable very pleasant engaging guide Easy to understand and we learned a great deal"
* A traveler said: "Great tour and tour guide. However when I was there I noticed you can book a audio tour with the same access for about 60% less than this tour."
* A traveler said: "Rodrigo was an excellent tour guide. He was very knowledgeable and we loved every second of it. The scenery was beautiful!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Art & Culture Classes
- Arts & Design
- Architecture Tours
- Art Galleries
- Art Tours
- Pop Culture
- Shows & Performances
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Catalonia
- Things to do in Tarragona
- Things to do in Girona
- Things to do in Mallorca
- Things to do in Toulouse
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Ibiza
- Things to do in Montpellier
- Things to do in Valencia
- Things to do in Arles
- Things to do in Nîmes
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Avignon
- Things to do in Balearic Islands
- Things to do in Midi-Pyrénées