Top Barcelona Extreme Sports
60 results | All Barcelona Tours
* A traveler said: "Great tour Great knowledgeable very pleasant engaging guide Easy to understand and we learned a great deal"
* A traveler said: "The tour was great ! The guide was very knowledgeable! Definitely recommend doing this tour if you want to get a sense of the city in a bike ride. I enjoyed it !!!"
* A traveler said: "Eor the first time in this place and no regret !!! Please visit !!!"
* A traveler said: "Great trip left on time, was able to change mt departure time back to an earlier time easily!"
* A traveler said: "Tour with earbuds was wonderful. It is timed so that (unlike many narrated tours) it was not necessary to control the narration. The casa is beautiful and the narration explains Gaudi's vision for the house in great detail. Well worth the time to visit."
* A traveler said: "A wonderful place and very well organized and the staff are very friendly + the really enjoyed the renovation video at the shop .Thank you"
* A traveler said: "Fred was excellent. He gave us a wealth of Information of the history of Barcelona. Highlights were the gothic quarter, La sagrada and Park Guell. Thank you Fred for an amazing day!"
* A traveler said: "Julia was an excellent guide. The experience was total hassle free The weather was nice. Overall a must try."
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour! Driver was great. Wine and Cava experience was amazing. Knowledgeable staff, beautiful grounds, amazing wine and cava, and great appetizers. We had 2 children with us, and they accommodated our children giving them great experience and giving different variety of grape juice during tasting."
* A traveler said: "Lounis!) was a fantastically fun guide. We were having so much fun with the Segueways he almost didn't have to be a culture and city guide-but he was very good as a guide as well! He tailored the trip only slightly to exactly fit our wishes. The company had good equipment and full battery charges."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic experience for everyone who loves activity and crystal clear waters! Borja was very friendly & professional. Would recommend to everyone. Free of charge pictures & videos are nice surprise as usually you need to pay extra for GO PRO recordings."
* A traveler said: "Went for my GFs birthday, it was amazing. The flight, the tour, was all incredible!!! The pilot was very impressive. Great value for your money. I seriously can not recommend strongly enough."
* A traveler said: "Joost was a wonderful host. We really enjoyed it. The sunset and scenery were beautiful. I even got to drive the boat!"
* A traveler said: "Our sunset sail was absolutely amazing! Everything was perfect! The crew, Ivy and Uney(?), were wonderful! We couldn't have asked for a more relaxing evening!"
* A traveler said: "The views were spectacular. The meal after the hike was amazing. This day trip was one of our favorite activities during our week long stay in Barcelona."
* A traveler said: "This was our favorite trip from Barcelona. Our tour guide, Feliciano, was absolutely fantastic! The locations were spectacular and we had just the right amount of free time in Girona and at the beach. Short stop Pals was beautiful. We are so pleased that we chose this trip. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Our private guide was knowledgeable, friendly, polite, on time and fun. The vehicle was A+. The sites seen were as promised, if one can described the beauty and history of Monserrat and the Cava winery region in a blurb."
* A traveler said: "The views during the tour were fantastic. They personnel were friendly and courteous!!! Definitely recommend this tour!!!"
* A traveler said: "The tour and tour guide were awesome! Being a private tour it was geared just for our interests and our level of activity."
* A traveler said: "We was in Barcelona for a mates 40th and wanted to do something special and this was the staff was great from the word go helpful joost was great who sorts all out lots of wine beer swimming well with doing"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Active & Outdoor Classes
- 4WD Tours
- Performance Car Driving
- In the Air
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Winter Sports
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Barcelona City History Museum (MUHBA)
- Chocolate Museum (Museu de la Xocolata)
- Tibidabo Amusement Park (Parc d'Atraccions Tibidabo)
- CaixaForum Barcelona
- Casa Amatller
- Barcelona Aquarium (L'Aquàrium Barcelona)
- House of Silk (La Casa de la Seda)
- Labyrinth Park of Horta (Parc del Laberint d'Horta)
- Temple of Augustus (Temple d'August)
- Ciutat Vella (Old Town)
- Valltordera Medieval Castle (Castell Medieval de Valltordera)
- Nova Icaria Beach (Platja de la Nova Icaria)
- La Roca Village
- Barceloneta Beach
- St. Mary of the Sea Cathedral
- Centre de Cultura Contemporània de Barcelona (CCCB)
- Tablao Flamenco Cordobes
- Colonia Güell
- Placa d'Espanya
- Things to do in Catalonia
- Things to do in Tarragona
- Things to do in Girona
- Things to do in Mallorca
- Things to do in Toulouse
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Ibiza
- Things to do in Montpellier
- Things to do in Valencia
- Things to do in Arles
- Things to do in Nîmes
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Avignon
- Things to do in Balearic Islands
- Things to do in Midi-Pyrénées