Tablao Flamenco Cordobes
Enjoy the natural acoustics of the restaurant by opting for a dinner-and-show package, which typically include an all-you-can-eat buffet of Spanish staples such as paella and a cocktail—this is usually served 1.5 hours before each performance. Plus, if you opt for dinner and a show, you’ll get first pick of seats for the performance.
With multiple live shows per evening, you can catch a show at the Tablao Flamenco Cordobes that suits your schedule. If you’re on a time budget, opt for skip-the-line entry in order to save time.
Recent reviews from experiences in Barcelona
Things to Know Before You Go
Tablao Flamenco Cordobes is also a restaurant—make the most of your visit by opting for an admission ticket that includes dinner or a pre-show buffet.
Upgrade your experience and take a pre-show dance lesson with a professional flamenco dancer at Tablao Flamenco Cordobes.
Tablao Flamenco Cordobes may not be fully accessible for all wheelchair users, due to having only a small elevator and limited space inside the venue.
How to Get There
Tablao Flamenco Cordobes is next to Palau Güell at the heart of Las Ramblas and, as such, is easily accessible on foot from downtown Barcelona. It’s also well-connected by public transit—disembark at the Liceu or Drassanes stops of the Barcelona Metro, both of which are a 5-minute walk from the venue.
When to Get There
Show times vary depending on the season. If you’ve booked a dinner or pre-show buffet package, you’ll want to arrive about an hour ahead of showtime to enjoy your food. Seating in the venue also decided on the day, so arrive early to guarantee a good spot. On New Year’s Eve, flamenco festivities take place at Tablao Flamenco Cordobes.
Flamenco Experiences in Barcelona
Tablao Flamenco Cordobes may be one of the most central flamenco venues in Barcelon, but it’s not the only one. El Tablao de Carmen—named for flamenco performer Carmen Amaya—is a popular venue in the Poble Espanyol, an open-air architectural museum, while Los Tarantos provides is a modern venue in which to admire this historic art form.
- Things to do in Catalonia
- Things to do in Tarragona
- Things to do in Girona
- Things to do in Mallorca
- Things to do in Toulouse
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Ibiza
- Things to do in Montpellier
- Things to do in Valencia
- Things to do in Arles
- Things to do in Nîmes
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Avignon
- Things to do in Balearic Islands
- Things to do in Midi-Pyrénées
- Güell Palace (Palau Güell)
- Placa del Rei
- Barcelona Pavilion (Pabellon Mies van der Rohe)
- CaixaForum Barcelona
- Gran Teatre del Liceu
- George Orwell Square (Plaça de George Orwell)
- Barcelona Cruise Port
- Barcelona Wax Museum
- Basilica of Santa Maria del Pi
- Erotic Museum of Barcelona (Museu de l'Erotica)
- La Boqueria Market (Mercat de la Boqueria)
- Barcelona City Hall (Casa de la Ciutat)
- Barcelona Maritime Museum (Museu Marítim de Barcelona)
- Catalan Regional Government Building (Palau de la Generalitat de Catalunya)
- Gothic Quarter (Barri Gotic)