Oller del Mas
A popular detour for those visiting the Benedictine Santa Maria de Montserrat abbey on nearby Montserrat Mountain, Oller del Mas offers several wine-centric experiences, from a short tasting or a half-day tour of the winemaking facilities to a leisurely lunch of traditional Catalan cuisine paired with local varietals. Tour the vineyards by bicycle, buggy, 4WD vehicle, or on foot, or spend some time relaxing in the on-site swimming pool or playing a round of golf on the 18-hole course.
Things to Know Before You Go
Oller del Mas is an excellent option for wine lovers and foodies.
Combine a winery tour, tasting, or lunch with a guided visit to nearby Montserrat Monastery.
It’s a good idea to book your winery tour or tasting ahead of time to avoid disappointment.
The winery is wheelchair-accessible.
How to Get There
While the easiest way to reach the winery is to drive or join a guided day trip from Barcelona, it’s also possible to get there by regional train. Take the train from Barcelona to Manresa, then continue by taxi to the winery.
When to Get There
The winery is open to visitors daily throughout the year, with shorter hours on Saturday and Sunday. To make the most of your time, plan to visit on your way to or from Montserrat.
Oller del Mas Wines
The wines produced at Oller del Mas, part of the Pla de Bages Designation of Origin, are certified organic. Grapes are picked by hand to protect the fruit until it reaches the production area, where wines are made in limited-production batches to reflect the local terroir.
- Things to do in Catalonia
- Things to do in Tarragona
- Things to do in Girona
- Things to do in Mallorca
- Things to do in Toulouse
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Ibiza
- Things to do in Montpellier
- Things to do in Valencia
- Things to do in Arles
- Things to do in Nîmes
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Avignon
- Things to do in Balearic Islands
- Things to do in Midi-Pyrénées
- St. Benet Monastery (Món Sant Benet)
- Montserrat Mountain
- L'Escolania de Montserrat
- Sant Joan Funicular Railway
- Cardona Castle (Castell de Cardona)
- Salt Mountain Cultural Park (El Parque Cultural de la Montana de Sal)
- Sant Sadurni d'Anoia
- Freixenet Winery (Celler Freixenet)
- Collserola Park (Parc de Collserola)
- Labyrinth Park of Horta (Parc del Laberint d'Horta)
- Mt. Tibidabo
- Tibidabo Amusement Park (Parc d'Atraccions Tibidabo)
- Bodegas Torres
- Collserola Tower (Torre de Collserola)