Top Austrian Alps Walking Tours
109 results | All Austrian Alps Tours
* A traveler said: "This was a great trip that took us all around Salzburg and to the lake region. We got to see where key shots were taken during the movie. Our guide was great and provided a lot of insight into the making of the movie!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Ben was very informative, funny & knowledgeable - a very great way to start off our first visit to Salzburg."
* A traveler said: "The beauty of all Tour guide was entertaining Good direction given as to where everything was located, food was great and not too overly expensive"
* A traveler said: "The entire trip exceeded our expectations. The tour guide was very knowledgeable and engaging. The views were breathtaking!! I can’t recommend this trip enough!!"
* A traveler said: "So much more than learning about the Christmas Market. Wonderful opportunity to hear about local culture and history. Our guide was amazing. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "My friend and I ended up being the only two on this food tour with Michaela - and it was just amazing!! We visited a number of shops and restaurants and got lots of samples along the way. She knew a lot about the history of the city as well as the foods we were trying. HIGHLY recommend doing this tour!"
* A traveler said: "We got a guide in spanish and her knowledge of the area and the history was very impressive, we got some lovely pictures of innsbruck. If you get a chance go to the swaroski museum in wattens not far from innsbruck very good."
* A traveler said: "We so enjoyed Salzburg. What a fabulous walking tour. Gabe was our guide and he was great. Very knowledgeable. He was very educational. We loved seeing the many beautiful churches. Highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Dima was super customer oriented, engaged and pro active. He made sure to adjust to our interests and give us the best possible experience."
* A traveler said: "This was a great way to get an overview of the city. Our guide did a really good job of telling us all about the city."
* A traveler said: "The tour was about 2-3 hours and was just right in terms of what we were shown and the amount of walking involved. It was a lovely sunny day and we enjoyed our tour very much. The lady guide was very friendly and looked after us."
* A traveler said: "My husband Rich, 20 year old daughter Sierra, and 19 year old son Tre' had Michael as our tour guide. Before we started our tour, Michael stopped at McDonald's for us so we could grab something to eat. As we started the drive to our tour destinations, Michael shared with us the history of Salzburg Austria and was extremely knowledgeable about the areas we drove past. Not only did our guide Michael accompany us to the Hallein Toboggan Ride and help us purchase our tickets, he also waited for us until we were finished. Michael did the same thing when we went to the Hallein Salt Mines. He also gave us a guided tour of the Celtic village. At lunch time, our guide Michael took us to a great Austrian restaurant and even placed our orders for us in German. Michael engaged in conversation with each member of my family. He also shared a little bit about himself. I definitely recommend this tour especially with Michael as your guide! Thanks Michael for helping to make our family vacation special."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide really was very knowledgable. We ended up being the only ones on the tour and our guide was able to personalize our tour."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Cable Car Tours
- Car Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Public Transportation Tours
- Rail Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Trolley Tours
- Walking Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Museum of Modern Art Salzburg Mönchsberg (Museum der Moderne am Mönchsberg)
- Hohensalzburg Fortress (Festung Hohensalzburg)
- Salzburg Zoo
- Hohenwerfen Fortress (Erlebnisburg Hohenwerfen)
- Graz Main Square (Hauptplatz)
- Austrian Lake District (Salzkammergut)
- Graz Schlossberg
- Court Church (Hofkirche)
- Hallein Salt Mine (Salzwelten Hallein)
- Innsbruck City Tower (Stadtturm)
- Large Festival Hall (Grosses Festspielhaus)
- Eggenberg Palace (Schloss Eggenberg)
- Toy Museum (Spielzeugmuseum)
- Residenz Gallery (Residenzgalerie)
- Stiegl Brauwelt
- Graz Clock Tower (Grazer Uhrturm)
- Golden Roof (Goldenes Dachl)
- Things to do in Salzburg
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Graz
- Things to do in Upper Austria
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- Things to do in Veneto
- Things to do in Hallstatt
- Things to do in Bled
- Things to do in Linz
- Things to do in Passau
- Things to do in Bavaria
- Things to do in Istria
- Things to do in Bohemia
- Things to do in Lower Austria
- Things to do in Central Croatia