Top Amalfi Classes & Workshops
30 results | All Amalfi Tours
* A traveler said: "Very unique way to enjoy the Amalfi coast. Highly recommended to anyone visiting. Great hosts, great food, and great views."
* A traveler said: "We had such a great time with Rocco and Carla! They were really friendly and told us a lot about italian cuisine. The food was amazing and they shared all the recipes, so we can make it ourselves when we're back at home. We would definitely recommend this workshop!"
* A traveler said: "I highly recommend this tour and tour guide. It was so amazing!!! Anyone wanting a great day book this tour. Enzo was our favorite!!!!"
* A traveler said: "My wife and I did this with our 13 year old son. It is a perfect way to see the coast at your pace without the crowds and to escape the heat swimming in the clear waters. You can swim or stop as little or often as you like. Captain was great."
* A traveler said: "We had a fantastic time on our wine tour. We visited 2 wineries, and had a great meal at the second winery that was prepared by the winemakers mother. The wines we sampled at both wineries were stellar. Gaetano had a couple of days free later in the week, and we worked out a deal to have him take us to Paestum and Casarta. On one of the days he arranged a meal for us at a small restaurant in Buccino where he knew the co-owner, that was very possibly the best meal we've ever had. i would whole-heartedly recommend Gaetano and the Wine Bus, you won't be disappointed."
* A traveler said: "We had a great experience with our driver. He was prompt, friendly and efficient. We highly recommend this service."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience! Since we were traveling and not reading our email we missed a couple emails from the wife of the captain on the day prior to the tour. Serena tracked us down through our hotel to alert us to potential bad weather the next day and that we may want to reschedule. Turns out the weather was perfect, but Serena wanted to make sure we were well taken care of and she did an excellent job coordinating...now on to the fun! Ivan the captain, met us at the pier between the bus station and beach--the boat is beautiful and well maintained. Ivan made sure we boarded the boat safely given the moving waves. We sat in the front of the boat and Ivan was the perfect host, making sure we got a bunch of photos together and saw all of the important sites along the Amalfi Coast on our way to Positano and Li Galli island for the sunset. Ivan had a cooler packed with waters, lemon soda, and of course prosecco which we enjoyed once Ivan positioned the boat in the perfect spot to see the sun as it set. Incredible experience with a great captain! Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "A beautiful setting coupled with a relaxed atmosphere made for a most enjoyable cooking class. The class was conducted by an excellent chef at a pace that worked for me, however you get the impression that the pace could be adjusted to suit any level of experience. Great local Wines and produce added to the experience. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "This was a fantastic time and I highly recommend it. Luigi and Giovanni were amazing hosts, describing the pizza-making process, wines and winemaking history of the vineyard. We were able to make our own pizzas and enjoy them along with all of the vineyard's wines. I highly recommend this tour!!"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time making pasta and tiramisu!! Everyone was so welcoming and treated us like family!! Would highly recommend taking this class or any other class that they have!! Ciao"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Positano
- Things to do in Salerno
- Things to do in Pompeii
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Matera
- Things to do in Bari
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Palermo
- Things to do in Taormina
- Things to do in Catania
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Puglia